Thursday 10 January 2013

The Way Of My Life

* The enchanted mirror 

   In which i see my way 

   Bending and blending - when i just glance 

** I wonder why

     The seamy side of life 

     words are poor penny - when i am in dilemma 

*** Considering to my fate 

       Confusions never seem to be end 

       Mass of grievance forms into soul 

        Sometimes float in, sometimes anchor deep

**** Even if seismic waves break mirror 

         Fragments will reflect at least 

         But--

         I will be there.

                              ( Maung Moe Zaw ) 

1 comment:

Myanmar Army makes hydropower project like a shield to fight ArakanArmy

 Myanmar Army utilizes Thahtay stream hydroelectric project site like a shield to attack back Arakan Army(Arakha Army) nowadays. The intrude...