Friday 11 January 2013

Empty Heart


‎I thought love would bring me back to life,
But i was already a dead soul.
I thought happiness could suppress my strife,
But my life was reduced to an aimless goal!!!
My heart was empty,
My mind was shattered,
i was bereft,
Of all that mattered!!
I want to cry out,
but my conscience stopped me.
I wanted to let go
but i could not break free!!!
So,here i am
cold and numb
I'm lost to the world
To pain,i shall succumb.
A soul set in eternal darkness,
i have no one to talk to me,
A beaut lost in sadness.
My heart still beats to
the rhythm of life
but spirit within is dead.
Tired of shedding tears at night,
Waiting for my heart beats to stop instead.
PB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Myanmar Army makes hydropower project like a shield to fight ArakanArmy

 Myanmar Army utilizes Thahtay stream hydroelectric project site like a shield to attack back Arakan Army(Arakha Army) nowadays. The intrude...