Saturday 9 March 2013

What i think is what it is





The hybrid guy who comes to occupy my home and controlling things all about my home affairs . I am to live at my home under control of him and when I am hungry, there is nothing to eat. I become to know that all the things are already taken away from my home by this guy. Even if it is my own home, I cannot live free in it. When I wanna go to kitchen for break-fast, lunch and dinner, I have to report him that I am going to kitchen and when I wanna go to another room, I am to also report him. When I do not report to him, I am given punishment harshly.
And my belongings including money from my own home are taken and sold by this bully guy. By the time I ask him to return them, he tries to kill me with weapons which he purchases from my money. My own cultures and traditions are also degraded and destroyed by this invader guy. I am Arakanese and my home is Arakan. 
Arakan State in Myanmar was a nation ruled by Arakanese Kings but it was invaded by Burma and is being ruled by Burma since 1784s. English and Japan also came to rule and left it but it is made to be under Burma as a nominal state of So-called Myanmar until right now.
Arakan State is with a small population living below poverty line and the rising cost of essentials of life is making their life miserable. The steps taken by Burmese Government is proving negligible clearly because of deliberately discrimination between the Arakan and majority Burmese national.
More and more youth, adolescents and small children are forced to work hard to assist parents and to make their two ends meet. The worst affected are unemployed educated youth who are getting more and more frustrated. So, most of them are forced to be errant to get livelihood by doing what ruling Burmese national wants.
The farmers and workers work very hard in Arakan State but are still not able to make a comfortable living and are still in very poor condition. The products of farms are being forcibly taken for Burmese national`s daily consumption by Government of Burma.
All natural resources are exploited. Natural Gas found in Arakan State is sold to China by Burma when local Arakanese people are living without electricity and without cooking gas. Fishes and all sea products are also taken away from Arakan. Most of Arakanese are to retire into bed without fishes and meat at their dinner everyday.
The marble stones and all kinds of forest products from Arakan  Roma( Arakan Hill ) also are sold to foreign and are used in regions lived by only Burma when local Arakanese are to live in houses made of bamboos and thatches in harsh or cruel climates like raining and winter seasons.
To conclude this colonizing, we must do what the best we can otherwise we all will fade away and our own home can be declared as their home.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Myanmar Army makes hydropower project like a shield to fight ArakanArmy

 Myanmar Army utilizes Thahtay stream hydroelectric project site like a shield to attack back Arakan Army(Arakha Army) nowadays. The intrude...